Monday, March 21, 2011

Give Me A Break

Today is the first day of our spring break.  Which means many things. 
It means that I slept in a little too long and now I feel so far behind in my usual chores.  It also means that somehow we will have "nothing to eat" that is "decent" in our house.  We are out of pop, snacks, and anything that can be eaten for lunch.

Am I the only mom who truly loves the fact that school's have a lunch program?

It also means that the little project that I've been wanting to blog about for a while now is still not going to get done because our important tools are not here. (We loaned them to our oldest son and he is 3 hours away)  And also because my husband does have to actually go to work even though the rest of us are "on break".

So I best get my lazy self up out of this chair and start doing laundry and think about going to the store so that we all won't starve while we are "so bored" this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment