Saturday, August 1, 2015

Home Sweet Home Can = Struggles

We are home!!

We're all happy to be in our own home.  But it is HARD.

Transitioning from our life in the hospital is going to be tough.  We all want to get back to our own normal lives and that is not going to happen very quickly.  And it has been a long road.  We still need your prayers.  So many emotions and many pent up feelings.  We're REAL people.

Last night I was thinking of all the things that I am appreciating about being home.  Here are some things:

  1. Unpacking  completely and not just living out of my bags while I'm here a couple days.
  2.        My own bed!
  3.        Soft toilet paper and Kleenex!!!
  4.        Being able to do laundry in my own normal routine.
  5.        Home cooked food.
  6.        Going outside and enjoying my yard.
  7.        Being in the country.
  8.        No murders happening as close as my own driveway.
  9.        Peaceful quietness.
  10.        Taking a shower and actually feeling clean.
  11.        Wearing whatever clothes are comfortable.
  12.        Not wearing make up if I don't want to.
  13.        Listening to my music as loud as I want to.
  14.        Washing dishes.
  15.        Bacon!
  16.        Going barefoot.
  17.        No doctors!!!!
  18.        Birds singing.
  19.        Seeing butterflies.
  20.        Eating tomatoes from our garden.
  21.        Seeing my other children outside of the hospital.
  22.        Having my son home and doing better!!!!!!


6 comments: