Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coming Up For Air

Wow!  I've been MIA in the blogging world and I've missed so much.  Generally, I start out my day checking email, facebook, and reading blogs while I eat breakfast. ( No one else in my family eats breakfast).  But lately I've been wrapped up in the whole preparing the house and all the food for Thanksgiving and such.  Plus all my kids were home  for  the holiday along with some extended family for a couple days.  I sort of feel like I'm just coming up for air.

We did manage to get the Christmas tree up and most of the things I wanted to use for decorations put in place. I find it amazing that each year there is something that we can't find which I know we put away last year and simply don't know where.  How does that happen?

Then my old back injury got irritated and I have been just trying to survive through the after glow of having guests or what we all know better as LAUNDRY.  Considering that during the actual "Days of Feasting"  it seemed as if all I did was cook and do dishes about 10 times a day, laundry has been a nice change of scenery.

I'm looking forward to reading all of my favorite blogs and catching up with my "friends" out there in blog-land.

But for the moment, I'm going to go make some hot chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry your back was hurt; you didn't show it at all on Sunday! I loved that last song we sang btw

    ReplyDelete