Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catching Up

I've been unable to upload photos onto my computer for about a month now.  But I think today with the help of my friend,  I got it figured out.  Seems I always need two brains.


So I guess I'll try to catch up the blogging world on my summer.



Sending my daughter off to camp with a couple of her friends was the beginning of my "staycation" week.


One day I was folding laundry and decided that a couple of my dish towels would make really cute pillow covers.  So I removed the tags and made them.


Into this.  


Aren't you surprised that they are red?


I got my first pedicure on over 3 years one day with a friend.  Again, red.


I re-read these two books. . .


and read this one for the first time.




We celebrated the 4th of July and my daughter made this super cool star braid all by herself.  



My mom, my sister and two of my nieces came to visit and we had so much fun over two days.


It was fun to have a little "princess" around.






Most of my big kids came home for the weekend and we enjoyed some of their toys.



And they enjoyed some of ours.


Too soon it was time to send them back home again.


Guess we wore her out just by being around her.










Now all of my posts that were without pictures are all caught up! 







No comments:

Post a Comment