Monday, September 24, 2012

Treading Water


Remember when you learned to swim?  I had an awesome swimming teacher who was tough, but kind.  We really learned how to swim because neither of my parents ever got the chance to learn and they wanted us to be safe while having fun in the water.

I think the hardest stroke to learn was treading water.  We had to do it for so long and you constantly felt like you were going to go under.  Sometimes all you could do was to keep your face turned upward to keep it above the water.

That's where I am right now.  My arms and legs are working like crazy and I still feel like my face is about to be covered over by the surface of the pool.

I'll be okay.  But I probably won't be blogging because, well, that would take too much emotional energy and frankly, I don't have it.  

So I'll just use what I have to keep the arms and legs moving, tip my face upward and get back to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment