Friday, December 14, 2012

Delighting in Perfection

It's been a hectic week here.  Almost makes me want to do a repeat of a post I did last year, but not quite. 

Lots of coming and going and running and doing.  I've had two nights of almost no sleep due to fibromyalgia pain.  

So this morning was such a blessing to wake up and read this:

"The one thing I ask of the LORD--the thing I seek most--is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD's perfections and meditating in his Temple."  Psalm 27:4

Life in this world is a daily grind of recognizing our imperfections and our weaknesses.  It is so encouraging to remember that one day we will be free from that.  But while I'm here, in this imperfect world, I can delight in thinking about Jesus' perfections because He is the only one Who is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment