Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Today I am preparing to go the big city to spend the night and then take my older daughter to the airport EARLY tomorrow morning.  She's going to the East coast to work with her aunt at a quilt show.

My other daughter is under the mistaken conviction that I am going away to have a vacation without her.  I guess I am if it is a vacation to spend the night on a strange, uncomfortable bed, probably not sleep very well and get up at about 4 a.m. to make sure we are at the airport by 5, then drive the 2 1/2 hours back home.  

But I am happy to do it.  I love spending time with my kids individually.  Even if it is just in little drips and drabs.  

But please, don't by any stretch of the imagination believe that I am on a luxurious respite.  

That is what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon and all day Saturday at HOME.


No comments:

Post a Comment