Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hi Mom

Sometimes a blog is just the thing you need to show off for your mom.  My mom lives about 550 miles away from me so she doesn't get to see the things that she has given me displayed in my home very often.  

She gave my sister and I a cute "country home" sign for Christmas and I wanted to show her how it looks in my living room.





Amazing how the lettering is the exact same color as my walls!



It balances my "wall of stuff" pretty nicely, I think.




These little bunnies are something I found at Target last week and they are just too cute.


They really put me in a springy, Easter mood.

Thanks, Mom, for teaching me to appreciate pretty things but to keep them in proper perspective!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your ladder! I've had a ladder in the back of my mind for our living room, and now I know what will be hanging on the rungs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, Brenda! It took me a while to find it's real place but I love it with the pictures on it.

    ReplyDelete