I pin a lot of recipes on Pinterest. I've tried many of them. Some have worked out and were delicious. Some were tasty but didn't quite meet my expectations.
This is a Pinterest win!!! A refreshing summer treat that is good for you as well!
Here's the recipe:
- 32 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- about 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Parchment paper
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and honey
- Pour and spread the yogurt mixture into the base of the lined baking dish
- Sprinkle the different berries and gently press into the yogurt
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until completely frozen
- Use a knife to make the first "break" and then you can break with your hands. Break into serving size pieces and serve cold.
There were no pints of berries the day I was at the store so I bought a bag of frozen mixed berries, thawed them in the fridge a bit and used them. So mine doesn't look as pretty since I was lazy and didn't slice the strawberries. But they taste great!